21 Aralık 2011 Çarşamba

Cool Business Cards

I been still thinking about the greeting cards, while at it. I couldn't keep myself from checking the business cards again, the approach I took for my project was... sort of mainstream in my opinion.. I'm sure thats how everyone started.. Anyway, here are several very different card designs;

You need to scratch for the info, on this one.. I suppose, the person must be important.. or nobody would probably bother doing it. Risky.

If the place is hard to find. Why not?

Hand-writing and paper-craft. Feels very sincere, to be honest. But maybe a bit too cute.
Spoof a famous logo? Oh wow.. haha.

Very minimal.

I adore these little 3D games, but I suppose it's too costly.
Too easy to be lost or forgotten.

A more unique shape. But it must fit in pockets or the wallet.
Haha.. not sure. I would love to use it but.. too humorous perhaps.
 Goin retro.


Very elegant.

Playful.
Nice, humorous.
Broken pottery, as cards?




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder