12 Ekim 2011 Çarşamba

Karol Lasia - Khomatech


I always been feeling uneasy about what to expect from future, about where will I be in several years or so. Anyway, I decided to go look for graphic designers not very known or at least, not famous enough to cover all the web. While searching, I stumbled upon a 25 year old graphic designer, called "Karol Lasia". He seems to be doing a lot of work, for a large variety of well known magazines. Surprisingly, according to the rumours on the web, 3 years ago, he was as talented as he is today. Only a few years older.. and being working for such magazines and having an amazing portfolio. In my opinion, he definetly is among the youngest graphic designers to look up to and admire.

Here are some examples from his works;
Check out this link for more of his works; http://khomatech.com/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder